Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs)
About Entrepreneurship Assessment
- GFI Entrepreneurship Assessment is an online psychometric tool that measures an individual's capacity for entrepreneurial success. It is designed to give aspiring personal strengths or weaknesses that may help or hinder them as they build their businesses. After completing the Entrepreneurship Assessment, you will receive a customised report on your results.
- On average, it takes approximately 10 minutes to answer all the questions.
- GFI Entrepreneurship Assessment can be purchased by anyone aged 18 or older.
- GFI Entrepreneurship Assessment and test report are available in English.
- GFI Entrepreneurship Assessment is designed in accordance with well-established psychometric principles. According to our testing, it has high reliability, similar to those of other leading personality tests on the market.
Purchase of Entrepreneurship Assessment
- Just go to www.entrepreneurship.gfi-test.com and sign up an account. To register, you will need to enter your e-mail address, preferred username and password before proceeding with payment. Once the payment process is completed, you will receive an e-mail notification that your account is successfully registered and activated. Log in using your registered username and password.
- To register, you will need to enter your preferred username, password, and e-mail address. You may also need to provide bank or credit card information in order to pay.
- First, check your "spam" folder. If you still do not see the message, it could be that you entered your e-mail address incorrectly during registration. For further assistance, go to Contact Us at www.entrepreneurship.gfi-test.com.
- The account will only be active for 48 hours from the time the activation e-mail is sent. The account will be automatically deactivated after 48 hours and you will no longer be able to take the assessment. To avoid disappointment, please make sure to complete the assessment within 48 hours after receiving the e-mail.
- The assessment price is RM8.00.
- You can pay either by online bank transfer, credit card, or PayPal. Customers without Malaysian credit cards can use PayPal only.
- There will be no refunds after you made your payment.
- Sorry, refunds are not available after you have completed payment.
Entrepreneurship Assessment and Reports
- Yes, both websites can be accessed at any time.
- Yes, you can log in again if you did not complete the assessment. However, you must complete it before the end of your account's activation period. The length of this period is specified in the e-mail. To avoid disappointment, please make sure to complete the assessment within 48 hours after receiving the e-mail.
- The test report will be generated and displayed on the screen as soon as you complete the assessment. You have the choice of downloading the report and saving it in your own devices.
- Your report will not be generated unless you answer all the questions by the end of the activation period.
- When you complete the assessment, the test report will be generated and displayed on the screen. You have the choice of downloading the reports and saving them in your own devices.
Help & Support
- You may go to Contact Us at www.entrepreneurship.gfi-test.com for technical support.