This Personal Data Notice ("Notice") describes how Global Psytech Sdn Bhd ("the company") who is the provider of GFI Entrepreneurship Assessment uses your Personal Data.
GFI Entrepreneurship Assessment is an online psychometric assessment that measures an individual's capacity for entrepreneurial success. It is designed to give aspiring personal strengths or weaknesses that may help or hinder them as they build their businesses.
Please read this Notice carefully as our company wants to make a sincere and frank disclosure on the usage and processing of all Personal Data collected from clients.
By using the GFI Entrepreneurship Assessment platform, you consent to the processing of your Personal Data by Global Psytech Sdn Bhd and all persons involved in the provision of services by Global Psytech Sdn Bhd.
In the event of any conflict between the English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail. The company shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by placing the updated Notice on the Website. By continuing to communicate with the company or by continuing to use the company's services following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice shall signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
1. "Personal Data" means information about you which you have provided to the company, such as your name, gender, email address, and bank account information (if any which will be required for merchant payment purposes) and any information which may identify you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by the company from time to time by your usage of the GFI Entrepreneurship Assessment website.
2. In addition, by using the GFI Entrepreneurship Assessment platform and answering the questions therein, you may have provided information from which the company may be able to predict your behavioural inclinations for the purpose of deriving the subscribed analytical parameters. The company may use the data for future analytical and/or commercial purposes.
3. In addition to the Personal Data you provide to the company directly (i.e. during your engagement with the GFI Entrepreneurship Assessment website), the company may also collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources, including without limitation at any events, conferences, seminars, web-conferences, on-line/social media responses and/or talks organised or sponsored by the company and/or from the cookies used on the Website.
4. The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide your Personal Data, the company may not be able to provide you with the GFI Entrepreneurship Assessment and access to the platform.
5. The company may also use and process your data for other purposes such as:-
a) to send you materials such as newsletters, articles, write-ups as well as other updates by way of email;
b) to distribute information or details of events, seminars, conferences and talks which may of interest to you by way of email;
c) to conduct internal surveys and data analytical activities whether for itself and/or third parties
6. If you do not consent to the company processing your Personal Data for the purposes listed in Section 5, please notify us using the contact details stated in "Contact Us". Kindly note that your refusal to accept the terms herein may affect your access to GFI Entrepreneurship Assessment platform. The company reserves its right to control access to GFI Entrepreneurship Assessment and impose terms and conditions as it thinks fit.
7. The company's information technology storage facilities and servers may be located in other jurisdictions, your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than Malaysia. Further, your personal data may be transferred out of Malaysia for the purposes as described in Section 6 where such potential clients and/or users are located outside of Malaysia. You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data out of Malaysia as described herein.
8. The company may engage other companies, service providers or individuals to perform functions on the company's behalf, and consequently may provide access or disclose to your Personal Data to the third parties such as those listed below (not exhaustive):
a) information technology (IT) service providers;
b) data entry service providers;
c) storage facility providers;
d) banks and financial institutions including third party merchant payment providers;
e) insurance providers;
f) any professional advisors and external auditors;
9. Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may at any time hereafter request for access to, or for correction or rectification of your Personal Data or limit the processing of your Personal Data, or seek further information from the company by contacting:-
10. In respect of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, the company has the right to refuse your requests to access and/or make any correction to your Personal Data for the reasons permitted under law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your privacy.